Photos: Louis Vuitton

I was at Champs Élysées yesterday just before the sunset. The plan was to capture Arc de Triomphe during the blue hour. I waited a while for the right color to spread the sky. That is when I realized I would have walk to the other side of the victory monument in order to capture the image in my mind. The walk would eventually draw a blank. The blue would have passed and the sky would be dark.

But they was the Louis Vuitton shop right in front of me. There was also a crescent on the sky. I decided to click this picture instead.




Tags: Photos



Comments

  1. Nice click.. love the effect on the road..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you have a tripod, then half the job is done. ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice picture! The lights of moving vehicles and the three bright street lamps added to the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture, beautiful, would have been even better without the words in the middle!

    Such a small size picture, is there a real risk that someone would use it for commercial purpose? Why disfigure your own work! I know many persons do not agree with me ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watermark is for fear of someone plagiarising this. I don't mind sharing the original pictures. For instance, there was a picture of clown which I published long back. The person contacted me and asked for the permission to use the picture. I send the original picture without watermark to the person. So, the watermark is intended for other people who use it without asking for permission.

      Yes, there is a risk in sharing the picture in original size. :)

      Delete
  4. This is the third time I've been to your site. Thnx for sharing more details.
    Feel free to visit my webpage Djs adelaide

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment